Configure ERX Router
This guide will walk you through configuring a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X.
- ERX Router and power cable
- Ethernet cable
- USB Ethernet adapter (if computer doesn't have ethernet port)
Set static IP on computer
Wire up ERX
- Plug the ERX into its power cable, and plug the power cable into an outlet.
- Connect the
eth0port of the ERX to your computer with an Ethernet cable, using the USB Ethernet adapter if you don't have an Ethernet port.
- Download the ERX config file
- Navigate to the portal at https://192.168.1.1 in your browser
Log into the portal with username
Use wizard?prompt, press no.
Systemtab on the bottom of the page.
Restore Configsection, press
Upload a fileand select the ERX config file you downloaded.
The ERX will reboot using the new configuration.
- That's it! If you need to do more configuration, you can log back into the portal using the username
pcwadmin, and a password that you can get from the project maintainers.